Terms and Conditions
The Cyprus law concerning e-commerce
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts.
e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007
If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- VAT Number: 10085011X
- Company ID: HE 85011
- VAT is 19% which is included in purchases
- All payments are process by JCC
- Shipping is not charged extra and we dispatch free
- Upon ordering a confirmation letter will be emailed
- Order agreement is in English
- All complaints, please email [email protected]
- The purchase file will be stored and it will be accessible
14-Day money back guarantee. We refund the full amount upon return of the goods in intact state. The cost of return is the responsibility of the customer.
Registered package worldwide, 6-12 working days. Cost of shipping is not charged extra and we dispatch free.
For any reason you can cancel any order in 14 days from the day of receipt of the items only by sending a written notification with your order details to our support department requesting cancellation. This means that you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you cancelled the item, unopened with all seals, packaging and shrink-wrap intact and we will issue a full refund or credit note for the price you paid for the item.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty. Please package the relevant item securely in at least the packaging it was received and send it to us with a copy of your invoice.
Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
- Claims for damaged goods must notify within 24 hours of receipt, please inspect goods immediately.
- Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. You have the right to refuse damaged or incomplete parcels.
- We do not deliver to P.O.Box numbers
- Cancelation within 48 hours at no charge.
- The transactions are conditioned under the Cypriot Law.
- The communicating language is in English.
- The receiver is prone to any import taxes imposed by his/her government where applicable.
- Complaints will be handled professionally from our department and will be resolved within 7 working days.
During your order procedure and prior to your payment through JCC you will be able to remove part or all of the products from your shopping cart by pressing the Delete button which is next to each of your products in your shopping cart.
You will also be able to add more products or change the quantity of the products in your cart.
If you choose to pay though JCC and wish to cancel your order once you reached the payment page you can press the "Cancel and return to WWW.NIKOSIOANNOU.COM website" button.
- Choose from our Main Menu the Product Category from which you would like to purchase items, and then just click on the Add to Cart button next to the item you want to purchase. Your chosen item has already been placed in your Cart.
- Then you can continue with your shopping or choose a delivery option, accept the Terms and Conditions and click the "Send Order" button. The login page will then open, where, if you are already a member of our Online Shop, you must simply submit your username and password; otherwise you can register at this point. New member registration is easy and will only take a few seconds.
- Before you complete your order you will be able to go to your Account and make any changes you like to your personal information. You will also be able to change your order's content, like delete one or more products from your shopping cart, add more products or increase or decrease the quantity of the selected products as explained in the “Withdrawal or Cancellation” Section above.